FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Loans
LENDERLINE® is currently offering FHA 203(k) rehabilitation real estate loans for properties located in the State of California.
- The property must be located in the State of California.
- First-time homebuyer OK.
- Primary residence only.
- 96.5% loan-to-value down to 580 credit score.
- 90% loan-to-value with credit scores between 500-579.
- W-2 wage earner or self-employed.
- SFR, PUD, condos, townhomes and 2-4 units.
- Choose your own contractor.
- Choose your own architectural design.
- No maximum repair cost.
- Up to 6 months to complete the work.
- No reserves required with automated underwriting approval.
- Up to 50% DTI with automated underwriting approval.
- Up to 43% DTI with manual underwrite and/or non-traditional credit references.
- Loan limits are county-specific, click here for FHA loan limit look-up.
- 30-year fixed rate.
- No prepayment penalty.
To download a loan application
for our FHA 203(k) rehabilitation loan program:
LENDERLINE® is your FHA 203k rehabilitation lender of choice. Per FHA giuidelines, an FHA 203k rehab loan may be used to renovate a property you already own, or to purchase a property.
Questions? To get today’s interest rates or to receive a FREE mortgage consultation, call LENDERLINE® toll-free at (888) 661-7888, or complete this form to schedule an appointment.