ITIN Loans For Undocumented Aliens
LENDERLINE® is currently offering ITIN loans for undocumented aliens, under the following guidelines:
- The property must be located in the State of California.
- Credit scores as low as 500.
- No reserves required.
- Gift funds allowed for entire down payment and closing costs.
- Bankruptcy seasoning as low as 1 day.
- Foreclosure seasoning as low as 1 day.
- Deed-in-lieu of foreclosure seasoning as low as 1 day.
- Short sale seasoning as low as 1 day.
- Self-employed or W-2 wage-earners.
- W-2s and pay stubs only for wage-earners.
- 2 years tax returns and year-to-date profit and loss for self-employed.
- Purchase, rate and term, or cash out refinance.
- Primary residence, second home or investment properties.
- SFR, PUD, condo, townhouse, condotel, rural properties and 2-4 units allowed.
- Up to 50% debt-to-income ratio.
- $75,000 minimum loan amount.
- $5,000,000 maximum loan amount.
- 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM or 30-year fixed rate available.
- All loans require impounding of property taxes and hazard insurance.
- Interest-only option available (see underwriting guidelines and pricing adjustment).
- No prepayment penalty.
To download underwriting guidelines
for our ITIN loans for undocumented aliens with no reserve requirements:
To download a loan application
for our ITIN loans for undocumented aliens
with no reserve requirements:
LENDERLINE® is your ITIN loan for undocumented aliens lender of choice.
Questions? To get today’s interest rates or to receive a FREE mortgage consultation, call LENDERLINE® toll-free at 1-888-661-7888, or complete this form to schedule an appointment.