Harp 2.0 Fannie Mae Or Freddie-Mac Refinances
LENDERLINE® is currently offering HARP 2.0
Fannie-Mae or Freddie-Mac refinances under the following guidelines:
- The property must be located in the State of California.
- Loan must be owned by Fannie-Mae or Freddie-Mac.
- Loan must have been delivered prior to June 1, 2009.
- To look up if your loan is owned by Fannie-Mae, click here.
- To look up if your loan is owned by Freddie-Mac, click here.
- Primary residence, second home or investment properties.
- Minimum credit score will be determined by the automated underwriting engine.
- Maximum LTV will be determined by the automated underwriting engine.
- Maximum DTI will be determined by the automated underwriting engine.
- No mortgage insurance (MI) is required if original loan had no MI or MI was cancelled.
- No appraisal required with automated underwriting exception.
- W-2 wage earner or self-employed.
- SFR, PUD, condos, townhomes and 2-4 units.
- New subordinate financing is not allowed.
- Cash out is not allowed.
- Reserves determined by automated underwriting approval.
- Loan limits are county-specific, click here for FNMA look-up.
- Available as a 10-year, 15-year, 20-year or 30-year fixed rate.
- No prepayment penalty.
To download underwriting guidelines
for our HARP 2.0 Fannie-Mae/Freddie-Mac refinance loan program:
To download a loan application
for our HARP 2.0 Fannie-Mae or Freddie-Mac refinance loan program:
LENDERLINE® is your HARP 2.0 Fannie-Mae or Freddie-Mac refinance mortgage lender of choice. We have the lowest refinance mortgage rates in the nation.
Questions? To get today’s interest rates or to receive a FREE mortgage consultation, call LENDERLINE® toll-free at 1-888-661-7888, or complete this form to schedule an appointment.